H4 Aerospace offers considerable experience in structural and monument design and manufacture. The company undertakes mechanical design in support of its avionic/electrical programs or as independent design and integration projects.
The following are some of the more recent programs undertaken by H4 Aerospace.
- Cockpit power Installation for Electronic Flight Bags.
- In-seat power Installation.
- Galley and Toilet Installations.
- Cabin Reconfigurations.
- Interior modifications VIP and Comercial.
- Defibrillators Installation and Certification.
- IFE equipment Installations.
- ELT equipment Installations.
- Elementary and Enhanced Mode S equipment Installations.
- EGPWS equipment Installations.
- SATCOM System equipment Installations.
- Fixed Antenna Installations in support of the avionic upgrades.
- Aircraft livery changes.
- Mechanical support for Avionic upgrades.
H4 Aerospace uses the following CAD packages
- AutoCAD for 2D design
- Solid Works for 3D design
- Solid Works COSMOS for Stress design